5.21.2009

Mooo ving

Somehow I feel like I should at least post once a week. We are getting ready to move, which means that I have packed the majority of my equipment. It also means that my husband is home, this is the first time I have had access to the computer since Fri. 15Th, and I have to admit, I don't get any painting done when he is around. I really am hoping this is a temporary thing. We should be going to Eunice, New Mexico for our next Job. If you don't know where Eunice is just look south of Roswell, NM, it's pretty much the middle of nowhere. And I am anxious to get settled. This time of year I usually have bought out the nursery's and spend many hours a day in gardening bliss, my heart aches every time we pass a nursery. But in this "self employment " business one is supposed to learn PATIENCE. I'm not a patient woman. Thus the acrylics and watercolors. I have however been going on day trips here in Long Island and have photographed some wonderful animals, and even had the opportunity to feed the giraffe, I do love the giraffe's. I feel in love with them in Glen Rose TX on a safari. Well enough of me....I hope I will have something to post for the art world soon, until then happy painting.

No comments:

Etsy for Animals

Thing you should check out!


http://efaartistshelpinganimals.org/

Bio

Lori Rowe was raised by a geographically mobile family and considers Mystic, CT her town of origin. In keeping with her heritage, she now lives full time on the road traveling with her husband of seventeen years, 3 marvelous dogs and one pesky cat. She occupies her days as a full time artist. Her impressionistic art works are owned by both fine art collectors and art enthusiasts alike. Her passionate love of animals and children compels her to contribute much of her work to raise funds for worthy causes such as no-kill shelters, Dogs Deserve Better, Guide Dogs of America, Inc., CASA- protecting foster children (of the human variety) and animal hospice shelters.

Lori has recently been published by PAWS For Charity in the 2010 book PAWS For Charity which is donating all sales to The Avon Foundation Breast Cancer Crusade.