3.19.2009

Spring

Spring is almost sprung! Things here are hectic now that I have so many sites, blogs, and links that even I have a hard time remembering which ones I have updated and which ones need to be updated. My work has been added to Cayucos Art Associations web page(Cayucos is on the central coast in CA), YA! I will add a link on the Right for anyone interested. The most recent news is I have joined "Art for Shelter Animals". This is an awesome idea and site. We paint an animal of our choosing, usually a shelter cat or dog, then donate the painting, free and clear, for the shelter to sell, reproduce, donate as a gift, make a calender or greeting card...anything they can do to help in support for the shelter animals. I think it is just too cool for school. I posted my first donation, HOME, I hope you all like it. P.S. Why not join my blog?

No comments:

Etsy for Animals

Thing you should check out!


http://efaartistshelpinganimals.org/

Bio

Lori Rowe was raised by a geographically mobile family and considers Mystic, CT her town of origin. In keeping with her heritage, she now lives full time on the road traveling with her husband of seventeen years, 3 marvelous dogs and one pesky cat. She occupies her days as a full time artist. Her impressionistic art works are owned by both fine art collectors and art enthusiasts alike. Her passionate love of animals and children compels her to contribute much of her work to raise funds for worthy causes such as no-kill shelters, Dogs Deserve Better, Guide Dogs of America, Inc., CASA- protecting foster children (of the human variety) and animal hospice shelters.

Lori has recently been published by PAWS For Charity in the 2010 book PAWS For Charity which is donating all sales to The Avon Foundation Breast Cancer Crusade.